Απότομο φρενάρισμα (brake check)

Είδατε κάποιο ατύχημα μοιραστείτε το μαζί μας εδώ...
Απάντηση
rasPUTIN
Site Admin

Απότομο φρενάρισμα (brake check)

Δημοσίευση από rasPUTIN »

Ὁ γελοῖος μὲ τὸ Mini Cooper τὸ έκανε τὸ θαύμα του. Σύμφωνα μὲ ἐκεῖνο ποὺ δημοσίευσε τὸ ίδεο, ὀ ὁδηγὸς τοῦ Mini Coopper ἔχασε τὴν ἄδεια ὁδηγήσεως γιὰ 11 μῆνες.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZdJ_6PEMSc
Idiot Brake Checks A Semi .. And Fails Miserably

οὐαὶ ὅταν καλῶς ὑμᾶς εἴπωσι πάντες οἱ ἄνθρωποι
Αλλοίμονον, όταν σας επαινέσουν όλοι οι άνθρωποι
rasPUTIN
Site Admin

Re: Απότομο φρενάρισμα (brake check)

Δημοσίευση από rasPUTIN »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z85BAvvI9k
Pickup brake checking me on I-15

Τὸ ἀτύχημα γίνεται λίγο μετὰ τὸ 1:20

Δεῖτε τὸ σχόλιο ἑνὸς χρήστη στὴν σελίδα τοῦ παραπάνω βίντεο.
Me and My Brother own about 15 trucks and about 30 trailers in 2014 we spent over 140 grand in insurance claims because of brake checkers insurance claims etc since we are cross boarder its not easy doing insurance claims repairs and tickets so we always pay straight away (this is why criminals do brake checks) and don't usually do court cases because its not worth the effort to time.........in 2015 we installed 30 (2 on each) cameras on board our trucks with around 12 hour record times........front and back....suddenly our insurance is about 20-40 percent lower any brake checker we get our drivers are told to lock the cab and call police and not tell the driver about the camera.......we allow the driver who did the brake check to talk first to police....then when its our turn we show the video and press maximum charges....we even had a guy brake check us twice who is now in jail for 2 years for causing an accident the second time around........our insurance bill of 140k a year is now about 15k a year as we have cameras now to catch the criminals in the U.S and Canada who try to do brake checks and other scams and it has saved us WAY more then the cameras cost and thats only in 1 year
οὐαὶ ὅταν καλῶς ὑμᾶς εἴπωσι πάντες οἱ ἄνθρωποι
Αλλοίμονον, όταν σας επαινέσουν όλοι οι άνθρωποι
Απάντηση

Επιστροφή στο “Ατυχήματα...”